Old 23-03-2013, 09:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Judge won't allow Ft Hood shooter to plead guilty

In article ,
Frank wrote:

On 3/22/2013 4:25 PM, benj wrote:
On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:55:29 -0700, Billy wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote:

Take your time, Boob. I know you weren't taught "critical thinkin".

There is only one. I thought everybody knew that.

You would have thought, huh?

Nevertheless, I'm glad to add to your store of knowledge.

That you did. Yes indeed ;O)

Q.E.D.

"Billy", you are STILL an idiot!

billy's just here to irritate gun owners.
The worst thing you can do to him is ignore him.
He hates that.
You could also go to the gardening groups he loves and irritate him
there.
He hates that even more.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or

Old 23-03-2013, 10:04 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote:

Take your time, Boob. I know you weren't taught "critical thinkin".

There is only one. I thought everybody knew that.
You would have thought, huh?

Nevertheless, I'm glad to add to your store of knowledge.

That you did. Yes indeed ;O)

Q.E.D.

"Billy", you are STILL an idiot!

billy's just here to irritate gun owners.
The worst thing you can do to him is ignore him.
He hates that.
You could also go to the gardening groups he loves and irritate him
there.
He hates that even more.

Thanks, Frank.

--