Old 27-03-2013, 01:50 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Saint Bernadette 12-18-71

St. Bernadette says,
" I want each child in the room here now, to picture
a great big garden of flowers with a path going down
the center, and I will walk along with you. Now picture,
at the end of this path, Our Heavenly Father. And we
will call this path the way of life, the way you walk
each day."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON DECEMBER 18,1971 AT 10:58 A.M.

SAINT BERNADETTE

"My beloved children, I am Saint Bernadette.
As you entered this room, all Heaven was alerted to
your presence, to your walking in, where We would
speak to you of God's Love for you.

I want each child in the room here now, to picture
a great big garden of flowers with a path going down
the center, and I will walk along with you. Now picture,
at the end of this path, Our Heavenly Father. And we
will call this path the way of life, the way you walk
each day.

And now let us hold hands, you and I, and walk
this path to God Who waits for us with love. To the
right of us are little flowers, blue, and we notice each
one of these flowers is exactly like the next one. They
are the same color, they are the same size, and they all
have the same amount of petals. Let us, you and I,
pick some of these flowers to begin a bouquet to hand
to The Father today. As we bend down to pick them
out of the ground, each of us will pick a different
amount. Some of you will pick many.

And now let us go on further along, and we come
upon more flowers who have grown big and strong; these
are multicolored. And now you and I will go in where
these flowers are and pick them as they please our eye.
Here again, you and I will pick a different amount.

Now, my children, walk along and we will choose
the flowers. As we walk through the path of life, these
flowers are not just flowers; they are your acts of love
that you give to those you meet, those you live with.

Now, we are just about at the Feet of Our Heavenly
Father. We begin to arrange these flowers. Ask
yourselves, are you pleased with your bouquet? Ask
yourselves, did you do enough to make the bouquet in
a beautiful way? I, Saint Bernadette, ask each child
here to think of the size of the bouquet. I ask the
little ones and I ask the big people also.

Now, my children, we are at the Feet of God, and
we will hand Him the bouquet before we enter the
Kingdom to live on with Him for all days. This is the
way of life, my little ones, gathering acts that you do,
so one day you will face your God with a total amount.
Give Him the gift that He wants - your love to Him.

I bless you with my way and I say, ' I want each
child here, of all ages, to keep close to them the Holy
Rosary, for as you do, your Heavenly Mother will help
you along the path so that when you lay the bouquet
at the Feet of The Father, it will be a great bouquet
of love, and you will be happy to see Him at last.'
So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.