GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bill Who Putters, R.I.P. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/207174-bill-who-putters-r-i-p.html)

Billy[_10_] 19-05-2013 12:17 AM

Bill Who Putters, R.I.P.

Most of you remember Bill Who Putters. His eclectic knowledge seem to
touch on every field from Tibetan Barley Bread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXh9oGzPZZ8
to Regina Carter.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF4ifBXx-Z8
to Ree's Classic Hot Wings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5prdMOhMznE
to Deep Forest Pigmy's lullaby http://youtu.be/tPPsS4-Dsxg

Many African Societies divide humans into three categories:
those still alive on the earth, the sasha, and the zamani. The recently
departed whose time on earth overlapped with people still here are the
sasha, the living-dead. They are not wholly dead, for they still live in
the memories of the living, who can call them to mind, create their
likeness in art, and bring them to life in anecdote. When the last
person to know an ancestor" dies, that ancestor leaves the sasha for the
zamani, the dead. As generalized ancestors, the zamani are not forgotten
but revered.

Bill has moved on.

"We come from the earth, we return to the earth, and in between we
garden."
- Anon

--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.

songbird[_2_] 19-05-2013 12:06 PM

Bill Who Putters, R.I.P.

Billy wrote:

Most of you remember Bill Who Putters. His eclectic knowledge seem to
touch on every field from Tibetan Barley Bread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXh9oGzPZZ8
to Regina Carter.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF4ifBXx-Z8
to Ree's Classic Hot Wings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5prdMOhMznE
to Deep Forest Pigmy's lullaby http://youtu.be/tPPsS4-Dsxg

Bill has moved on.

i've missed his writings for some time.

RIP Bill, keep on puttering.

we'll need a category for people who write in the
age of the internet. googlisti.

songbird

Billy[_10_] 20-05-2013 06:13 PM

Bill Who Putters, R.I.P.

In article ,
Rick wrote:

On Sat, 18 May 2013 16:17:58 -0700, Billy
wrote:

[...]

Thanks for letting us know. I enjoyed his posts.

That would please him greatly.

--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

[...]