Old 19-05-2013, 12:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

Default Bill Who Putters, R.I.P.

Most of you remember Bill Who Putters. His eclectic knowledge seem to
touch on every field from Tibetan Barley Bread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXh9oGzPZZ8
to Regina Carter.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF4ifBXx-Z8
to Ree's Classic Hot Wings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5prdMOhMznE
to Deep Forest Pigmy's lullaby http://youtu.be/tPPsS4-Dsxg

Many African Societies divide humans into three categories:
those still alive on the earth, the sasha, and the zamani. The recently
departed whose time on earth overlapped with people still here are the
sasha, the living-dead. They are not wholly dead, for they still live in
the memories of the living, who can call them to mind, create their
likeness in art, and bring them to life in anecdote. When the last
person to know an ancestor" dies, that ancestor leaves the sasha for the
zamani, the dead. As generalized ancestors, the zamani are not forgotten
but revered.

Bill has moved on.

"We come from the earth, we return to the earth, and in between we
garden."
- Anon

--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.
Old 19-05-2013, 12:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

Billy wrote:

Most of you remember Bill Who Putters. His eclectic knowledge seem to
touch on every field from Tibetan Barley Bread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXh9oGzPZZ8
to Regina Carter.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF4ifBXx-Z8
to Ree's Classic Hot Wings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5prdMOhMznE
to Deep Forest Pigmy's lullaby http://youtu.be/tPPsS4-Dsxg

Bill has moved on.

i've missed his writings for some time.

RIP Bill, keep on puttering.

we'll need a category for people who write in the
age of the internet. googlisti.

songbird
Old 20-05-2013, 06:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

In article ,
Rick wrote:

On Sat, 18 May 2013 16:17:58 -0700, Billy
wrote:

[...]

Thanks for letting us know. I enjoyed his posts.

That would please him greatly.

--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.
Old 24-05-2013, 02:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

On 5/18/2013 7:17 PM, Billy wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the news. I do remember him!