GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can anyone idetify these plants please? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/208139-can-anyone-idetify-these-plants-please.html)

ZeroZero 01-09-2013 07:49 PM

Can anyone idetify these plants please?

Went for a walk and spotted these. The white one seems to be a lily, it has the same pods as a lily. It forms large clumps and grows waste high, it flowered in early august. The red one is unkown to me, its seems gallardia like but grows taller about 2ft high.

Zero

ZeroZero 01-09-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroZero (Post 990384)
Went for a walk and spotted these. The white one seems to be a lily, it has the same pods as a lily. It forms large clumps and grows waste high, it flowered in early august. The red one is unkown to me, its seems gallardia like but grows taller about 2ft high.

Zero

Oops!!!!.....

ZeroZero 01-09-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroZero (Post 990385)
Oops!!!!.....

The technology has defeated me.. no pics will upload

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 01-09-2013 10:19 PM

ZeroZero wrote:
Went for a walk and spotted these. The white one seems to be a lily,
it has the same pods as a lily. It forms large clumps and grows waste
high, it flowered in early august. The red one is unkown to me, its
seems gallardia like but grows taller about 2ft high.

Zero

As for images of plants I see...zero.

David

Frank 01-09-2013 11:37 PM

On 9/1/2013 2:49 PM, ZeroZero wrote:
Went for a walk and spotted these. The white one seems to be a lily, it
has the same pods as a lily. It forms large clumps and grows waste high,
it flowered in early august. The red one is unkown to me, its seems
gallardia like but grows taller about 2ft high.

Zero

I've got a red car. It has four wheels. Can you identify it?

David E. Ross[_2_] 02-09-2013 12:40 AM

On 9/1/13 11:49 AM, ZeroZero wrote:
Went for a walk and spotted these. The white one seems to be a lily, it
has the same pods as a lily. It forms large clumps and grows waste high,
it flowered in early august. The red one is unkown to me, its seems
gallardia like but grows taller about 2ft high.

Zero

You posted your query through Gardenbanter, which feeds into the
rec.gardens newsgroup. In general, newsgroups do not permit
attachments, including images.

I assume you have images of the plants in question. For us to see those
images, you must upload them to some Web site that will host them.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see