Old 01-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Registered User

Default Can anyone idetify these plants please?

Went for a walk and spotted these. The white one seems to be a lily, it has the same pods as a lily. It forms large clumps and grows waste high, it flowered in early august. The red one is unkown to me, its seems gallardia like but grows taller about 2ft high.

Zero
Old 01-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroZero View Post
Went for a walk and spotted these. The white one seems to be a lily, it has the same pods as a lily. It forms large clumps and grows waste high, it flowered in early august. The red one is unkown to me, its seems gallardia like but grows taller about 2ft high.

Zero
Oops!!!!.....
Old 01-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroZero View Post
Oops!!!!.....

The technology has defeated me.. no pics will upload
Old 01-09-2013, 10:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

ZeroZero wrote:
Went for a walk and spotted these. The white one seems to be a lily,
it has the same pods as a lily. It forms large clumps and grows waste
high, it flowered in early august. The red one is unkown to me, its
seems gallardia like but grows taller about 2ft high.

Zero

As for images of plants I see...zero.

David
Old 01-09-2013, 11:37 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 9/1/2013 2:49 PM, ZeroZero wrote:
Went for a walk and spotted these. The white one seems to be a lily, it
has the same pods as a lily. It forms large clumps and grows waste high,
it flowered in early august. The red one is unkown to me, its seems
gallardia like but grows taller about 2ft high.

Zero

I've got a red car. It has four wheels. Can you identify it?

Old 02-09-2013, 12:40 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 9/1/13 11:49 AM, ZeroZero wrote:
Went for a walk and spotted these. The white one seems to be a lily, it
has the same pods as a lily. It forms large clumps and grows waste high,
it flowered in early august. The red one is unkown to me, its seems
gallardia like but grows taller about 2ft high.

Zero

You posted your query through Gardenbanter, which feeds into the
rec.gardens newsgroup. In general, newsgroups do not permit
attachments, including images.

I assume you have images of the plants in question. For us to see those
images, you must upload them to some Web site that will host them.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see