Old 30-03-2014, 04:53 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Escheveria "Perle Von Nurnberg"

Does anyone know a good source for large adult specimens of the Escheveria
"Perle Von Nurnberg"? This is a purplish large Escheveria that really
shoots high.

I would prefer to find a West Coast nursery that can do mail order and has
them at under $15/plant.

Old 30-03-2014, 02:29 PM posted to rec.gardens

"W" wrote:

Does anyone know a good source for large adult specimens of the Escheveria
"Perle Von Nurnberg"? This is a purplish large Escheveria that really
shoots high.

I would prefer to find a West Coast nursery that can do mail order and has
them at under $15/plant.

Click on retail locator:
http://www.smgrowers.com/products/pl...?plant_id=3348
Old 31-03-2014, 12:37 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Brooklyn1" wrote in message
"W" wrote:

Does anyone know a good source for large adult specimens of the

Escheveria
"Perle Von Nurnberg"? This is a purplish large Escheveria that really
shoots high.

I would prefer to find a West Coast nursery that can do mail order and

has
them at under $15/plant.

Click on retail locator:
http://www.smgrowers.com/products/pl...?plant_id=3348

The SMGrowers plants are REALLY expensive. I have seen the plant I am
looking for going for $40/plant from their retailers. I figure there must
be a cheaper source.

Old 31-03-2014, 01:20 AM posted to rec.gardens

"W" wrote:
"Brooklyn1" wrote:
"W" wrote:

Does anyone know a good source for large adult specimens of the Escheveria
"Perle Von Nurnberg"? This is a purplish large Escheveria that really
shoots high. I would prefer to find a West Coast nursery that can do mail order and
has them at under $15/plant.

Click on retail locator:
http://www.smgrowers.com/products/pl...?plant_id=3348

The SMGrowers plants are REALLY expensive. I have seen the plant I am
looking for going for $40/plant from their retailers. I figure there must
be a cheaper source.

Keep searching. Were it me that wanted that plant I'd spend the money
to obtain a plant from a reputable source and then use that plant to
reproduce several. Usually the cheap turns out expensive... a less
expensive plant likely won't produce the quality specimens you want...
you need to decide if you want quantity or quality