Old 19-06-2014, 06:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Where to get vegetable seeds?

I am a vegetable gardener and save seeds every year. We only do Organic, Heirloom and Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid seeds.

We have a pack of 30 seed packs in 1 large pack, all for only $25 and it includes shipping.

Here is a link:

https://www.facebook.com/heirloomseeds

Call me if you'd like some seed packs.

Mark
385-204-1001
Old 19-06-2014, 07:47 PM posted to rec.gardens

**** poor marketing not describing what seeds are.
Old 19-06-2014, 09:56 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 6/19/2014 1:47 PM, Frank wrote:
On 6/19/2014 1:14 PM, Mark Kemp wrote:
I am a vegetable gardener and save seeds every year. We only do
Organic, Heirloom and Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid seeds.

We have a pack of 30 seed packs in 1 large pack, all for only $25
and it includes shipping.

Here is a link:

Call me if you'd like some seed packs.

Mark

**** poor marketing not describing what seeds are.

Or how much you're getting of each one. Frankly, the prices sound
exorbitant to me. Hit a reputable seed company and you can purchase
bulk packs at very reasonable prices. Which is probably what the OP is
doing, then just repackaging and reselling.
Old 20-06-2014, 12:07 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 06/19/2014 01:56 PM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 6/19/2014 1:47 PM, Frank wrote:
On 6/19/2014 1:14 PM, Mark Kemp wrote:
I am a vegetable gardener and save seeds every year. We only do
Organic, Heirloom and Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid seeds.

We have a pack of 30 seed packs in 1 large pack, all for only $25
and it includes shipping.

Here is a link:

Call me if you'd like some seed packs.

Mark

**** poor marketing not describing what seeds are.

Or how much you're getting of each one. Frankly, the prices sound
exorbitant to me. Hit a reputable seed company and you can purchase bulk
packs at very reasonable prices. Which is probably what the OP is doing,
then just repackaging and reselling.

Hi All,

I like these guys:

http://www.seedsofchange.com/

have actually talked to a real farmer at these guys:

http://swallowtailgardenseeds.com/

Sometime I order from Burpee too.

-T