Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2014, 08:57 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default OT; RF headphones

Esteemed fellow gardeners, may I solicit your input on unrelated Subject?

I am shopping for Sennheiser RF headphones to listen to TV (never mind multiple reasons!)

This ad on Amazon for RS 120 headphones is confusing:

"Sennheiser Urbanite
The new Urbanite headphones deliver intense club sound, serving up solid bass with Sennheiser's uncompromising clarity through the entire frequency range. Available in on-ear and over-ear versions in a variety of colors to suit your style. Shop now"

What does "deliver club sound" means and what does "solid bass" mean?

As I am a card-carrying female, genetically programmed to prefer more treble and less bass,
I hesitate to leap before getting advice Messages on a hi-fi group are not getting replies; TV is not "hi" fi enough for them..g

Your input appreciated.

HB