Old 11-02-2015, 07:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Scientists lie?

In article
Fran Farmer writes:
On 11/02/2015 8:17 AM, Drew Lawson wrote:
In article
Fran Farmer writes:
On 10/02/2015 6:35 PM, T wrote:

Hi Dave,

He's never signed himself as "Dave" in this or any other forum in which
I've seen him post.

Changing names seems to be Todd's thing now.

As soon as I saw his changed handle, I wondered how many killfiles
he was trying to crawl out of.

T is Todd?

Well, the writing is the same, as is the thought bubble.

Damn. I've been caught out by him nymshifting if that is
who he is. I'd stopped reading him because I decided he was a troll and
not a particularly smart one either.

Not smart, but occasionally amusing to watch.

--
Drew Lawson | We were taking a vote when
Old 11-02-2015, 08:03 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 02/11/2015 11:21 AM, Drew Lawson wrote:
T is Todd?

Well, the writing is the same, as is the thought bubble.

Hi Drew,

I have a lot of friends over on the home repair
group. Everyone figured it out instantly, which
was what I was after. I am rather surprised that
it caught this group off guard. Oh well.

-T (A.K.A. Todd)
Old 11-02-2015, 11:35 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 12/02/2015 6:21 AM, Drew Lawson wrote:
Fran Farmer writes:
On 10/02/2015 6:35 PM, T wrote:

Hi Dave,

He's never signed himself as "Dave" in this or any other forum in which
I've seen him post.

Changing names seems to be Todd's thing now.

As soon as I saw his changed handle, I wondered how many killfiles
he was trying to crawl out of.

T is Todd?

Well, the writing is the same, as is the thought bubble.

Indeed it is.

Damn. I've been caught out by him nymshifting if that is
who he is. I'd stopped reading him because I decided he was a troll and
not a particularly smart one either.

Not smart, but occasionally amusing to watch.

:-)) Well I won't play with him from now on in. Please let me know if
you notice him changing his nym at some time in the future.