Allen leaf shredder parts

Old 28-09-2016, 01:17 PM

Default Allen leaf shredder parts

I'm looking for a tri-lobed blade for my Allen LSC505 leaf shredder (Mighty Mac) - genuine parts are hard to come by - or is there an alternative which would fit?
Old 12-12-2016, 12:44 PM posted to rec.gardens

replying to Siencyn, Brad wrote:
Hello, today I have the same problem and found your message whilst searching
- did you find a replacement?

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/garden/...ts-109601-.htm