Old 02-03-2003, 03:15 PM
Benji

Default Free Plants and Flowers to Trade

With spring in the air, I'm ready to get out there and plant. With
everything so expensive and me on a limited budget, I'm always
searching for new sources where I can trade plants I have for plants,
flowers, and seeds I want. Here's a great place www.GardenHere.com
where you can post your "wants" and "haves" If you know of similar
sites, I would really like to know about them.
Old 02-03-2003, 07:52 PM
jammer

On 2 Mar 2003 07:11:08 -0800, (Benji) wrote:

With spring in the air, I'm ready to get out there and plant. With
everything so expensive and me on a limited budget, I'm always
searching for new sources where I can trade plants I have for plants,
flowers, and seeds I want. Here's a great place
www.GardenHere.com
where you can post your "wants" and "haves" If you know of similar
sites, I would really like to know about them.

www.gardenweb.com

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Old 02-03-2003, 07:52 PM
jammer

On 2 Mar 2003 07:11:08 -0800, (Benji) wrote:

www.GardenHere.com

I cant get the trade site to work.

jammer