Old 18-05-2003, 04:08 AM
michael

Default botanyclub!

Hi,

My name is Michael, and I am a college student from Alabama. About a
year ago I started raising bonsai trees. I soon wanted a way to show
off my trees to other people... So I made a website,
http://www.botanyclub.com, that allows users to upload images of their
plants and, over time, watch them grow through a timelapse-type of
video.

Please stop by and check it out. I just recently launched the site, so
there is not a whole lot of content yet. I am not making any money
from this website (in fact i've spent a lot on web hosting), and am
doing it out of the love of botany

Thanks,

Michael
Old 18-05-2003, 12:56 PM
Cereoid-UR12

You had me thinking that "botanyclub!" was a new Broadway musical!

*******************

What is the first rule of botanyclub?

"There is no botanyclub."

Weren't Brad Pitt and Edward Norton in "botanyclub?

om...

Old 18-05-2003, 02:20 PM
animaux

On Sun, 18 May 2003 11:51:52 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12" wrote:

You had me thinking that "botanyclub!" was a new Broadway musical!

What is the first rule of botanyclub?

"There is no botanyclub."

Weren't Brad Pitt and Edward Norton in "botanyclub?

MMMMmmmmmmmmmm....Brad Pitt.

Carry on!