Old 25-05-2003, 03:56 AM
Kat

Default White passion flowers

While in the woods today I came upon a clump of wild passion flowers.
Nothing at all strange about that here, except that one vine had pure white
blooms, instead of the common purple/lavender. Never seen this before. Is
it fairly common? I've put a picture of one of the white blooms on
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens , if anyone is interested.

Old 25-05-2003, 05:08 AM
J Kolenovsky

http://www.pitcherplant.com/images_2/pass_inc_alb.html - I have one and
they are not kidding when they say to be aware that this can be a
rampantly-spreading plant. It is all over a 40 foot Tallow tree. =

J. Kolenovsky
http://www.celestialhabitats.com

Kat wrote:
=

While in the woods today I came upon a clump of wild passion flowers.
Nothing at all strange about that here, except that one vine had pure w=

hite
blooms, instead of the common purple/lavender. Never seen this before.=

Is
it fairly common? I've put a picture of one of the white blooms on
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens , if anyone is interested.

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - commercial
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal webpag=
es

[IMG] code is On

Passion Flower vine -- do you deadhead the flowers? Rev \Fragile Warrior\ Volfie Gardening 12 02-07-2018 12:14 PM
Passion Flowers jbm United Kingdom 4 27-04-2009 10:28 PM
Passion Flowers & Fruit starlia Texas 10 18-07-2003 02:42 PM
Passion Flowers starlia Texas 3 09-07-2003 04:28 PM
Passion Flowers starlia Texas 9 26-05-2003 10:08 AM