Old 26-05-2003, 03:20 PM
Dan

Default What's eating my Day Lilies?

Something is destroying my Day lilies! The leaves are all chewed up and are
curling. Don't think it's grasshoppers as we have very few of those critters
here in NW Fla. What can I spray them with? An suggestions? Thanks!!

Old 27-05-2003, 03:56 PM
DavesVideo

You want to spray them with something that kills deer?

A spray of bullets? Or if you are in a community that won't let you shoot them,
mik an egg in 1 quart water let it sit a week till it gets rotton and spray.
Works pretty well, but you need to spray often. As previous talks here have
noted, an electric fence is a best antidote for deer.

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave
Old 29-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Tom Engel

Dan - Both Deer Off and Deer Fence work well. Randy