GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Any good websites for choosing plants? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/30844-any-good-websites-choosing-plants.html)

Adam E 07-06-2003 04:21 AM

Any good websites for choosing plants?

Hi all, I was wondering if there's any websites out there that allow you to
enter info (height, width, sun/shade, soil) and have it generate a list
that meet your criteria?

I used one often a few years ago, but I can't find it. I *think* it was
gardencenter.com, but it seems to be defunct.

Thanks.

pelmar 07-06-2003 04:21 AM

Any good websites for choosing plants?

Try :