Old 07-06-2003, 04:21 AM
Adam E

Default Any good websites for choosing plants?

Hi all, I was wondering if there's any websites out there that allow you to
enter info (height, width, sun/shade, soil) and have it generate a list
that meet your criteria?

I used one often a few years ago, but I can't find it. I *think* it was
gardencenter.com, but it seems to be defunct.

Thanks.
Old 07-06-2003, 04:21 AM
pelmar

Try :