Old 21-06-2003, 02:32 AM
Ann

Default A basket of Portulaca

"Mark S J" expounded:

--
Mark Johnson
Z 5, AHS 5, elev. 6400, Douglas County CO
--Pull the weeds to reply by email--

That's lovely, Mark, but this is a text only newsgroup, please don't
post pictures here. Post them over in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
and tell us it's there.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA
Old 21-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Mark S J

I meant to post to abpg, and realized the mistake as soon as I clicked
'Send', and cancelled it immediately.
I apologize if it appeared on your news server.

Mark.
..

"Ann" wrote in message
"Mark S J" expounded:

Old 22-06-2003, 03:20 AM
Ann

"Mark S J" expounded:

I meant to post to abpg, and realized the mistake as soon as I clicked
'Send', and cancelled it immediately.
I apologize if it appeared on your news server.

It doesn't bother me, I have a broadband connection, but not everyone
does. I still think it's a nice photo! G

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA