GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Any Canadian Gardeners freguent this group? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/335-any-canadian-gardeners-freguent-group.html)

Faye Lifford-Earle 31-01-2003 03:40 AM

Any Canadian Gardeners freguent this group?

Hi all!
I've been somewhat of a lurker to your group here.....have attained many
nice site resources and i thank you. I was wondering though...are there
any other Canadian gardeners here?
Ldymac

Jo 31-01-2003 04:11 AM

Any Canadian Gardeners freguent this group?

"Faye Lifford-Earle" wrote ...
Hi all!
I've been somewhat of a lurker to your group here.....have attained many
nice site resources and i thank you. I was wondering though...are there
any other Canadian gardeners here?
Ldymac

Lots!!

Jo
4b - New Brunswick

Claude 31-01-2003 10:25 PM

Any Canadian Gardeners freguent this group?

Hello!

montréal here!

Claude

.rogers.com...

john 31-01-2003 10:27 PM

Faye Lifford-Earle wrote:

Hi all!
I've been somewhat of a lurker to your group here.....have attained many
nice site resources and i thank you. I was wondering though...are there
any other Canadian gardeners here?
Ldymac

Hi, another one in NS. Have to keep things small and in containers due to
renting!!!!!

Piscanthropus Profundus 01-02-2003 05:18 PM

Any Canadian Gardeners freguent this group?

Here.

Niagara Falls, Zone 5b

Françoise 02-02-2003 03:46 AM

Any Canadian Gardeners freguent this group?

Yes, (oui)

Françoise. Montréal, Québec

Faye Lifford-Earle 03-02-2003 03:35 AM

Any Canadian Gardeners freguent this group?

Bonjour Claude!!
Ldymac in NS

Faye Lifford-Earle 03-02-2003 03:35 AM

Any Canadian Gardeners freguent this group?

Tres bien Francoise!
Ldymac

Françoise wrote:

Yes, (oui)

Françoise. Montréal, Québec

mmarteen 03-02-2003 04:23 PM

Any Canadian Gardeners freguent this group?

I'm not a Canadian, I'm a Minnesotan but I just want to take the opportunity
to thank all you Canadians for developing plants I can grow here in 4a,
especially those fantastic rugosa roses, the Canadian explorers and Parkland
series. Hats off to your ingenuity! (Merci!)

mm

ALEX MacGILLIVRAY 05-02-2003 12:12 AM

Any Canadian Gardeners freguent this group?

We are.