GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Good book about composting? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/3401-good-book-about-composting.html)

pgh 03-03-2003 12:51 AM

Good book about composting?

Hi there!

Are there any good books on the subject of composting
that anybody would care to recommend? I'm hoping to be
able to find something practical, although if there's
a good "bible" on the subject, with theory and everything,
that'd be ok too. In our case we would be doing very
small scale composting, as we are a household of only two
and both work full time ("weekend" gardeners).

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom!

Tom Jaszewski 03-03-2003 01:39 AM

Good book about composting?

On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 00:44:45 GMT, pgh
wrote:

Hi there!

Are there any good books on the subject of composting
that anybody would care to recommend? I'm hoping to be
able to find something practical, although if there's
a good "bible" on the subject, with theory and everything,
that'd be ok too. In our case we would be doing very
small scale composting, as we are a household of only two
and both work full time ("weekend" gardeners).

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom!

http://www.jgpress.com/BioCycle/Books.html

Regards,

tomj

Valkyrie 03-03-2003 09:15 AM

Good book about composting?

Sorry, I meant to post this link with my answer.

http://www.gardenguides.com/books/letitrot.htm

Val

Frogleg 03-03-2003 01:51 PM

Good book about composting?

wrote:

Are there any good books on the subject of composting
that anybody would care to recommend? I'm hoping to be
able to find something practical, although if there's
a good "bible" on the subject, with theory and everything,
that'd be ok too.

'Let it Rot' is the classic, and I see someone has posted a link.