Old 03-03-2003, 12:51 AM
pgh

Default Good book about composting?

Hi there!

Are there any good books on the subject of composting
that anybody would care to recommend? I'm hoping to be
able to find something practical, although if there's
a good "bible" on the subject, with theory and everything,
that'd be ok too. In our case we would be doing very
small scale composting, as we are a household of only two
and both work full time ("weekend" gardeners).

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom!

Old 03-03-2003, 01:39 AM
Tom Jaszewski

On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 00:44:45 GMT, pgh
wrote:

Hi there!

Are there any good books on the subject of composting
that anybody would care to recommend? I'm hoping to be
able to find something practical, although if there's
a good "bible" on the subject, with theory and everything,
that'd be ok too. In our case we would be doing very
small scale composting, as we are a household of only two
and both work full time ("weekend" gardeners).

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom!

http://www.jgpress.com/BioCycle/Books.html

Regards,

tomj

Old 03-03-2003, 09:15 AM
Valkyrie

Sorry, I meant to post this link with my answer.

http://www.gardenguides.com/books/letitrot.htm

Val

Old 03-03-2003, 01:51 PM
Frogleg

wrote:

Are there any good books on the subject of composting
that anybody would care to recommend? I'm hoping to be
able to find something practical, although if there's
a good "bible" on the subject, with theory and everything,
that'd be ok too.

'Let it Rot' is the classic, and I see someone has posted a link.