Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-06-2003, 03:08 PM
KR

Default My Garden (& Cotoneaster??)

I finally got some time to upload pictures of my garden. We just
moved into our house in December so most of the things sprouting up in
my garden are a mystery to me! I do get lots of help from my boss in
identifying things, but I don't want to be a nuisance!

So far I am loving the garden, seems that someone put lots of work
into it before i came along!

I really don't know if the plant labelled cotoneaster is that. When
the snow melted there were some red berries on the vine. It is pretty
invasive, I tried to move the branches to make them grow in the other
direction in my garden. If anyone can verify that it is some species
of cotoneaster, or suggest something else that it may be, it would be
greatly appreciated!

There are pictures of it (and more plants) he
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/kay_rh/

I need a cloudy day so I can take some pictures that won't be
influenced by sun and shade!

Katherine