Old 01-02-2003, 08:43 PM
Jeff Blackadar

Default Ottawa, Ontario Gardeners - Ottawa Horticultural Society

In case you weren't aware of the Ottawa Horticultural Society has a website
with articles on gardening in Ottawa ( which are relevant to many zone 5
gardeners )
http://www.geocities.com/otthortsoc/
We're an amateur gardening club that puts on an active schedule of
presentations, shows and plant sales. If you become interested in joining,
there are many benefits to membership as well as volunteer opportunities.
It's a good place to get involved whether you are interested in public
plantings or learning about more about plants and new gardening techniques.

Best regards,
Jeff Blackadar
Ottawa Horticultural Society

Old 03-02-2003, 03:35 AM
Faye Lifford-Earle

NS here....thank you Jeff, I will check it out and passit along to my
gardening members.
Ldymac