GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   wacko Tomski (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/38011-re-wacko-tomski.html)

Cereoid-UR12- 23-07-2003 05:12 AM

wacko Tomski

I see you have been taking names at random from the websites again.
Too bad its from the wrong website again.

You are only half right, Gooberski.

Duke does not collect wild plants. That's not his thing.

Tom Jaszewski wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:12:31 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

You surprise me, Tomski.

You led us to believe that Hermine was one of your best friends.
Juan, Norma and Barclay too.
That's what you said in you earlier postings.

Anybody who has the gall to call their place "endangered species" can't

be
all there.

You are mistaken Stanley. I said Hermine was a wacko.
Although on some levels she's no worse than the cactus
thieves....Duke, Woody, et al.

Tom Jaszewski 23-07-2003 02:22 PM

wacko Tomski

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 04:05:21 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

Duke does not collect wild plants. That's not his thing.

Interesting, so you DO know who does and does not collect wild
plants.

Tom Jaszewski 27-07-2003 07:12 PM

wacko Tomski

wrote:

I see you have been taking names at random from the websites again.

Keep up the cover Stanley, someone might believe it...

You are only half right, Gooberski.

Ah so one of your precious presenters did get hit with federal
charges!

Duke does not collect wild plants. That's not his thing.

I seem to remember a story about a convention time trip coming out of
Mexico....

Cereoid-UR12- 28-07-2003 01:02 AM

wacko Tomski

What is your problem, Tomski?

You dig up a long dead topic so you can beat it to death again?

You are worse than some deranged beast that has nothing better to do than
eat its own feces.

Get a life!