Old 23-07-2003, 05:12 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default wacko Tomski

I see you have been taking names at random from the websites again.
Too bad its from the wrong website again.

You are only half right, Gooberski.

Duke does not collect wild plants. That's not his thing.

Tom Jaszewski wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:12:31 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

You surprise me, Tomski.

You led us to believe that Hermine was one of your best friends.
Juan, Norma and Barclay too.
That's what you said in you earlier postings.

Anybody who has the gall to call their place "endangered species" can't

be
all there.

You are mistaken Stanley. I said Hermine was a wacko.
Although on some levels she's no worse than the cactus
thieves....Duke, Woody, et al.

Old 23-07-2003, 02:22 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 04:05:21 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

Duke does not collect wild plants. That's not his thing.

Interesting, so you DO know who does and does not collect wild
plants.
Old 27-07-2003, 07:12 PM
Tom Jaszewski

wrote:

I see you have been taking names at random from the websites again.

Keep up the cover Stanley, someone might believe it...

You are only half right, Gooberski.

Ah so one of your precious presenters did get hit with federal
charges!

Duke does not collect wild plants. That's not his thing.

I seem to remember a story about a convention time trip coming out of
Mexico....
Old 28-07-2003, 01:02 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

What is your problem, Tomski?

You dig up a long dead topic so you can beat it to death again?

You are worse than some deranged beast that has nothing better to do than
eat its own feces.

Get a life!

wrote:

I see you have been taking names at random from the websites again.

Keep up the cover Stanley, someone might believe it...

You are only half right, Gooberski.

Ah so one of your precious presenters did get hit with federal
charges!

Duke does not collect wild plants. That's not his thing.

I seem to remember a story about a convention time trip coming out of
Mexico....

[IMG] code is On

totally wacko idea. K Barrett Orchids 18 04-12-2003 04:02 AM
Wacko Jacko wannabe! Cereoid-UR12- Plant Science 0 12-09-2003 10:09 PM
Tomski the poser wannabe Tom Jaszewski Gardening 0 20-08-2003 04:02 AM
pathetic Tomski Cereoid-UR12- Gardening 8 08-08-2003 04:02 AM
Tomski should be spayed/neutered and kept indoors... Cereoid-UR12- Gardening 0 01-08-2003 03:33 AM