GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where to buy Osmanthus Fragrans in Canada? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/38030-where-buy-osmanthus-fragrans-canada.html)

K. Wing Wong 23-07-2003 11:42 AM

Where to buy Osmanthus Fragrans in Canada?

Title says it all. Any info is appreciated. It's probably a hassle
with customs and shipping to buy this plant outside of Canada. I tried
searching with Google... lots of information, but not where you can
buy them.

Thanks.

kwong (at) nbnet (dot) nb (dot) ca

[email protected] 23-07-2003 09:02 PM

Where to buy Osmanthus Fragrans in Canada?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...o ogle+Search
get seeds?
Ingrid

"K. Wing Wong" wrote:

Title says it all. Any info is appreciated. It's probably a hassle
with customs and shipping to buy this plant outside of Canada. I tried
searching with Google... lots of information, but not where you can
buy them.

Thanks.

kwong (at) nbnet (dot) nb (dot) ca

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

[email protected] 23-07-2003 10:43 PM

Where to buy Osmanthus Fragrans in Canada?

Give them a call at Hortico, and see if they can help you:

http://www.hortico.com/

Doug