Old 23-07-2003, 06:42 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default @#*%)^@ DeBoo!

Oh yeah DumBoo?
Bend over and Tomski will do a lot more than just "kiss your ass".
He will bone you until you squeal like the rutting pig you are!!!!
Do you remember Ned Beatty in Deliverance? That can be you!!!!
Everybody knows that you would like that a lot!!!!

John DeBoo wrote in message
Tom Jaszewski wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:06:19 -0600, John DeBoo
wrote:

Since I don't have the bucks to invest in a paintball gun (which I
admit sounds like a viable alternative) nor do I wish to clean up
the paint should I miss 'Precious', I use BBs. I don't want to harm
them either thus I only pump once, twice at the very most so if I
should hit them the BB won't penetrate the skin

According to Karen Davis of your Community Outreach, when asked if BB
gunning was acceptable in your community, or "Is it legal to shoot
roaming cats with a BB gun."

"Yes, that would certainly be considered animal cruelty here as well.
However, we must have a formal complaint before we can send an officer
out to investigate."

Karen Davis
Public Outreach
764-1137