Old 03-08-2003, 11:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default not about Irises at all

Another inane posting from our favorite troll with a phony name and fake
e-mail address.

What do you think about this bald headed tattooed freak that likes to make
fake accusations and slanderous remarks about people? I hear she's being
kicked out of Yahoo groups and is about to get kicked out of Topica groups.
The story is she got kicked out of the side show years ago because she was
scaring all the other freaks! She is obsessed with me but she knows she will
never be good enough. Nobody who has met her or dealt with her likes her.

There are many stories about her antics. She had to discontinue her mail
order business because of many complaints to the postal service was getting
about her business practices. She trains pit bulls to be killers by giving
them live animals to torment and kill. The stories go on and on.

http://www.geocities.com/airmeenah/

Should have know that "successful rosarians" like you were getting high off
of something.

Just another fan wrote in message

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
om...
Alfalfa tea? What about Buckwheat, Spanky and the rest of the "little
rascals"?

Using regular garden fertilizer would be good enough.

More good advice from a gardener without a garden.

BTW dipstick alfalfa tea is used by most successful rosarians...

Old 04-08-2003, 12:12 AM
paghat

In article ,
"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote:

Another inane posting from our favorite troll with a phony name and fake
e-mail address.

What do you think about this bald headed tattooed freak

Haven't followed any of this so can't reply to anything but the bald
headed tattooed freak part. SHE'S ****ING CUTE AS CAN BE! Whether she's a
bad person or not, as you believe her to be, I haven't a clue, your link
being the first time I even noticed she exists. But in terms of personal
style, the world needs more of that sort of thing, cuz common people with
common minds already proliferate too much, & the sooner most of 'em are
taken out by the coming worldwide plague the better.

-paghat the ratgirl

that likes to make
fake accusations and slanderous remarks about people? I hear she's being
kicked out of Yahoo groups and is about to get kicked out of Topica groups.
The story is she got kicked out of the side show years ago because she was
scaring all the other freaks! She is obsessed with me but she knows she will
never be good enough. Nobody who has met her or dealt with her likes her.

There are many stories about her antics. She had to discontinue her mail
order business because of many complaints to the postal service was getting
about her business practices. She trains pit bulls to be killers by giving
them live animals to torment and kill. The stories go on and on.

http://www.geocities.com/airmeenah/

Should have know that "successful rosarians" like you were getting high off
of something.

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Old 04-08-2003, 04:42 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

It is unfortunate when you say you think a rabid pit bull is cute, Paghat.

You have no idea what you are up against.

Did you read "The Orchid Thief"? Well, the man is only a beginner in
comparison.

paghat wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote:

[...]

[IMG] code is On

bearded irises blooming NOW PV North Carolina 4 05-11-2003 08:42 PM
irises in october in north dakota. larry Gardening 1 11-10-2003 11:42 PM
irises Raleighgirl North Carolina 0 01-05-2003 05:47 PM
Reblooming Irises have not started to grow - are they dead? :( BillC Gardening 5 26-04-2003 09:20 PM
irises Raleighgirl North Carolina 0 07-04-2003 05:33 PM