Old 07-08-2003, 02:32 PM
EBG

Default Small (8" high) perrenials

Can anyone suggest a combination of small perrenials, maybe 3 or 4
varieities that are....

Easy to grow
A maximum of 8" in height (the smaller the better)
A combination that will give me flowers all summer long with the combined
plants.......would like a lot of yellow
Full sun

I had some coreopsis in this place but I'd some small and
"compact" plants.

Thanks.

Old 08-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Alexander Pensky

EBG wrote:
Can anyone suggest a combination of small perrenials, maybe 3 or 4
varieities that are....

Easy to grow
A maximum of 8" in height (the smaller the better)
A combination that will give me flowers all summer long with the combined
plants.......would like a lot of yellow
Full sun

I had some coreopsis in this place but I'd some small and
"compact" plants.

1. Does it have to be perennials? Sounds like a perfect role for
marigolds...

2. Coreopsis is a good choice, you just need to find a smaller and more
compact one. How about coreopsis verticillata "Moonbeam"?

- Alex