GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   mosquito dunks--cheapest place to buy on web (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/41038-mosquito-dunks-cheapest-place-buy-web.html)

Heidi 21-08-2003 05:12 PM

mosquito dunks--cheapest place to buy on web

Hi all,

We have just tried mosquito dunks, and have been pleased with the
results thus far. I purchased them at a local shop, package of 2 for
$6.99. I just found them on the web at Drs. Smith and Foster for much
cheaper
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...=7&pCatId=7487.

Anyone else find these on the web at good prices?

Thanks!
Heidi

animaux 21-08-2003 06:02 PM

mosquito dunks--cheapest place to buy on web

Home Depot sells them, 6 on a card for about 7 dollars.

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:11:02 GMT, Heidi opined:

Lar 21-08-2003 06:42 PM

mosquito dunks--cheapest place to buy on web

In article qa61b.7320$r15.393837
@twister.southeast.rr.com, says...
:) Anyone else find these on the web at good prices?
:)
:)
:)
You might try supply houses of pest control supplies if
any are in your area, they too may sell over the web,
but there might be a minimum charge to deal with. And
the HomeDepot/Lowes type store should be around that
price.
--

http://home.comcast.net/~larflu/owl1.jpg

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Max 22-08-2003 06:03 AM

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:11:02 GMT, Heidi wrote:

Hi all,

We have just tried mosquito dunks, and have been pleased with the
results thus far. I purchased them at a local shop, package of 2 for
$6.99. I just found them on the web at Drs. Smith and Foster for much
cheaper
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...=7&pCatId=7487.

Anyone else find these on the web at good prices?

Thanks!
Heidi

The source you cited wants $12 per pack of six. Home Depot
http://www.homedepot.com/
has the six pack for $9. In the unlikely event that there is no HD near you you
can order online.

HTH