Old 21-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Heidi

Default mosquito dunks--cheapest place to buy on web

Hi all,

We have just tried mosquito dunks, and have been pleased with the
results thus far. I purchased them at a local shop, package of 2 for
$6.99. I just found them on the web at Drs. Smith and Foster for much
cheaper
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...=7&pCatId=7487.

Anyone else find these on the web at good prices?

Thanks!
Heidi

Old 21-08-2003, 06:02 PM
animaux

Home Depot sells them, 6 on a card for about 7 dollars.

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:11:02 GMT, Heidi opined:

Old 22-08-2003, 06:03 AM
Max

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:11:02 GMT, Heidi wrote:

Hi all,

We have just tried mosquito dunks, and have been pleased with the
results thus far. I purchased them at a local shop, package of 2 for
$6.99. I just found them on the web at Drs. Smith and Foster for much
cheaper
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...=7&pCatId=7487.

Anyone else find these on the web at good prices?

Thanks!
Heidi

The source you cited wants $12 per pack of six. Home Depot
http://www.homedepot.com/
has the six pack for $9. In the unlikely event that there is no HD near you you
can order online.

HTH
Old 23-08-2003, 05:32 AM
madgardener

Lowe's has an eight pack for 8.98..........madgardener
m...

.

Anyone else find these on the web at good prices?

Thanks!
Heidi

[IMG] code is On

A newbie asks: Where's the cheapest place to buy Phormisol Simon United Kingdom 1 31-03-2005 09:16 PM
mosquito dunks safe? Lydia Ponds 1 22-04-2004 03:05 PM
Are "Mosquito Dunks" Safe? kyrustic Gardening 11 27-08-2003 12:42 AM
How Safe Are "Mosquito Dunks" kyrustic Lawns 0 24-08-2003 10:02 PM
mosquito dunks-local home improv. shops Heidi North Carolina 2 21-08-2003 09:02 PM