Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2003, 11:22 PM
Dunzley

Default Clay Soil Delivered

Hi All,
I just paid $135.00 for delivery of 5 yds of soil. Looks very red and I
believe it is probably clay (not what I thought I was buying). Anyway, now
that it is delivered, it there anything (besides compost which I don't have
access to) that I can add to the soil before spreading it?. I wanted to use it
to fill in depressions in the lawn and to top dress my very thin existing lawn
and then overseed. Any suggestions for easy spreading? The soil was delivered
with large clods (clumps) throughout. Thanks for any suggestions.
Regards,
Donna