GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   importing bulbs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/42362-importing-bulbs.html)

Culturalenigma 07-09-2003 05:32 AM

importing bulbs

Had a post from the uk.rec.gardenign that I think I may have answered but
wanted to ask here,

Anyone know the laws for importing into the US? What steps you need to take
and who to contact?

Thanks,
Trai

Cereoid-UR12- 07-09-2003 03:02 PM

importing bulbs

Ask the UK nursery from which you want to import bulbs.

They may not want to export to the US.

Culturalenigma 08-09-2003 03:42 AM

importing bulbs

No, I meant someone wants to send them to someone in teh US. They were
wondering what the laws regarding sending in a foriegn bulbwere.

trai
. ..