GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Am I blind? - YES! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/42873-re-am-i-blind-yes.html)

Cereoid-UR12- 12-09-2003 07:02 PM

Am I blind? - YES!

There are no such newsgroups.

Try looking in Yahoo groups, you yahoo.

Phrederik wrote in message
news:sBn8b.393$AD1.313@pd7tw2no...
Hi!

Just looking for a "lawncare" or "yardcare" newsgroup and I don't see

any...

Am I blind?

Phrederik 12-09-2003 08:32 PM

Am I blind? - YES!

I don't subscribe to groups that want personal information...

I also don't like Yahoo in general.

Thanks anyhow!

m...

Travis 12-09-2003 09:42 PM

Am I blind? - YES!

Phrederik wrote:
I don't subscribe to groups that want personal information...

I also don't like Yahoo in general.

Thanks anyhow!

I use a fake name and fake personal information.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

Cereoid-UR12- 13-09-2003 02:32 PM

Am I blind? - YES!

Why would they be sending the email validation to me?

You are just being another Yahoophobic!!!