Old 12-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Am I blind? - YES!

There are no such newsgroups.

Try looking in Yahoo groups, you yahoo.

Phrederik wrote in message
news:sBn8b.393$AD1.313@pd7tw2no...
Hi!

Just looking for a "lawncare" or "yardcare" newsgroup and I don't see

any...

Am I blind?

Old 12-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Phrederik

I don't subscribe to groups that want personal information...

I also don't like Yahoo in general.

Thanks anyhow!

news

Old 12-09-2003, 09:42 PM
Travis

Phrederik wrote:
I don't subscribe to groups that want personal information...

I also don't like Yahoo in general.

Thanks anyhow!

I use a fake name and fake personal information.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

Old 13-09-2003, 02:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Why would they be sending the email validation to me?

You are just being another Yahoophobic!!!