Old 13-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Tracy

Default Seattle plant sale today.

Any one in Seattle should check out the Northwest Horticultural Society's
Fall Plant Sale.
TODAY!
At the Center for Urban Horticulture, UW.
3501 NE 41 Street, near University Village.
Open until 4pm today.
-Tracy

Old 13-09-2003, 11:42 PM
David Hill

.........Any one in Seattle should check out the Northwest Horticultural
Society's Fall Plant Sale.
TODAY!
At the Center for Urban Horticulture, UW.3501 NE 41 Street, near University
Village.
Open until 4pm today ........"

This seems a little pointless as it is timed on my machine as being posted
at 19.49 13/09/03

How anyone is supposed to travel back in time to visit the
sale..................

A couple of days notice stating the date as well as time and venue is a
great help.

Not that I could have got over from the UK even with a days notice, so I
probably missed some things I wouldn't fine here.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 14-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Madgardener

thirteen???? I knew we had twelve months, but what's the thirteenth? g
madgardener unable to get to the sale myself from Eastern Tennessee

Old 14-09-2003, 08:32 PM
David Hill

"... This seems a little pointless as it is timed on my machine as being
posted at 19.49 13/09/03 ....."

Sorry.. forgot you post your dates back to front.
09/13/03.

In the UK we write the date day/ month/ year

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries