GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need Ground Cover Advice (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/43226-need-ground-cover-advice.html)

Dave 16-09-2003 07:12 PM

Need Ground Cover Advice

I have a steep strip of land I need a ground cover for because I hate to mow
it and the city code enforcement keep on warning me to cut it. I want some
kind of nice ground cover that will look nice and will need little or no
upkeep. The land gets full sun almost all day and I live in Port St. Lucie
(Zone 9b). Please help.

Thanks

David

dstvns 16-09-2003 08:02 PM

Need Ground Cover Advice

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:09:42 -0400, "Dave" wrote:

I have a steep strip of land I need a ground cover for because I hate to mow
it and the city code enforcement keep on warning me to cut it. I want some
kind of nice ground cover that will look nice and will need little or no
upkeep. The land gets full sun almost all day and I live in Port St. Lucie
(Zone 9b). Please help.

Kudzu? :)

runs away from angry southern mob
Dan