Old 16-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Dave

Default Need Ground Cover Advice

I have a steep strip of land I need a ground cover for because I hate to mow
it and the city code enforcement keep on warning me to cut it. I want some
kind of nice ground cover that will look nice and will need little or no
upkeep. The land gets full sun almost all day and I live in Port St. Lucie
(Zone 9b). Please help.

Thanks

David

Old 16-09-2003, 08:02 PM
dstvns

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:09:42 -0400, "Dave" wrote:

I have a steep strip of land I need a ground cover for because I hate to mow
it and the city code enforcement keep on warning me to cut it. I want some
kind of nice ground cover that will look nice and will need little or no
upkeep. The land gets full sun almost all day and I live in Port St. Lucie
(Zone 9b). Please help.

Kudzu?

runs away from angry southern mob
Dan