Old 25-09-2003, 04:02 AM
Jan Flora

Default FREE SEEDS - POSTAGE PAID

Hey Helen:

I tried to email you a couple of times. Between one thing and the other, I guess
you never got the emails. My old computer fried it's hard drive last friday, so
I've lost *all* of your emails. But I'm still here... I'm using my
old/slow/elderly
computer right now, while I wait to get parts to fix my good machine.

So save some Sweet Million and some Yellow Pear seeds for me. (I also want
some hollyhock, but we'll do that over email.)

Best,

Jan in Alaska

In article ,
(Helen J. Foss) wrote:

Hi Folks:
Its that time of year again and Ive collected a variety of tomato
seeds (18 types)
and have extra seeds to share with anyone who might like to try them.
If interested, please e-mail me at
and
Ill mail them off
to you before the winter winds begin to arrive.
TOMATOES
Yellow Pear
First Lady
Red Star
Early Pick
Russian
Sweet Million
Buffalo - does great in planter container (seeds from Ireland)
Better Bush
Big Boy
Shirley - also great in planter container (seeds from Ireland)
Celebrity
Early Girl
New Yorker
Marglobe (one of my favourites)
Prudens Purple (one tomato weighed in at 1 lb. 13oz.!)
Ponderosa - planted old, old seed this year and was surprised -
one weighed 13
oz., and one 14 oz. Ill certainly grow them again next season.
Monte Carlo - another favourite
Wonder Boy -

Dont be shy folks, send in your request and enjoy some beauties
next season
Happy in the garden, Helen

Old 25-09-2003, 06:12 AM

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 02:44:56 GMT, (Jan Flora) wrote:

Hey Helen:

I tried to email you a couple of times. Between one thing and the other, I guess
you never got the emails. My old computer fried it's hard drive last friday, so
I've lost *all* of your emails. But I'm still here... I'm using my
old/slow/elderly
computer right now, while I wait to get parts to fix my good machine.

So save some Sweet Million and some Yellow Pear seeds for me. (I also want
some hollyhock, but we'll do that over email.)

Helen (aka "The Saint") will no doubt answer for herself, but I did
hear from her that she has been having email problems as well. I
don't hit "reply" to her messages, but instead cut & paste her email
address into a new message. They don't seem to bounce.

Hope everybody's computer clouds blow over soon!

--

Persephone

Best,

Jan in Alaska

In article ,

Old 26-09-2003, 04:42 PM
Zemedelec

I'd like an assortment--labelled in possible. I like tomatoes but, so far,
they don't seem to like my garden. How much postage and what's your snail mail
address?
zemedelec