GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/44759-post-your-three-favorite-movies-i-post-facts-about-you.html)

TopDog 05-10-2003 01:12 AM

Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

Atta boy, Luther!

"John McGuirk" mcguirk@whatchutalkinboutwillis,com wrote in message

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 )

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

History of the World Pt1

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

The Ghost and Mr. Chicken.

me 05-10-2003 01:28 AM

Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

River Runs Through It
The Last Seduction
Casablanca

Langis 05-10-2003 01:29 AM

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

1. Eraserhead
2. Eraserhead
3. Eraserhead

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Barry Smith 05-10-2003 01:29 AM

Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

In message
The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Badlands
Picnic at Hanging Rock
Logan's Run

Barry
--
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.

pinch 05-10-2003 01:29 AM

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Swashbuckler
Best in Show
Magnolia
Sunset Boulevard

TopDog 05-10-2003 01:29 AM

Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

Alien
Meatballs
Escape From Alcatraz!

Ron Andrews 05-10-2003 01:29 AM

Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Sterile Cuckoo
The Cuckoo

The Magnficent Bastard 05-10-2003 01:32 AM

Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 18:56:08 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, John McGuirk puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 )

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

History of the World Pt1

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

The Ghost and Mr. Chicken.

You tend not to care what others think about you but you are very
critical of others. You've recently contemplated looking for a new job
but will probably just stay in the one you're at and continue to
complain about it.

The Magnficent Bastard 05-10-2003 01:32 AM

Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 23:07:32 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Chairman of the
Bored puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It
does this whenever it's told -

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

2001: A Space Odyssey
Boogie Nights
The Searchers

You can't stand rap music or television sitcoms. You have a somewhat
negative outlook on life and feel like you're not in control of your own
destiny.

The Magnficent Bastard 05-10-2003 01:32 AM

Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:13:28 -0500, in alt.tv.sopranos, Ambiguously
Yours puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It
does this whenever it's told -

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:25:41 -0500, The Magnficent *******
wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Dogma
Wizard of Oz
The Princess Bride

You vote Democrat but consider yourself an Independent. Most of the
time you feel like you can't tell people who you feel because you think
they wouldn't understand.

The Magnficent Bastard 05-10-2003 01:32 AM

Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 15:28:48 -0800, in alt.tv.sopranos, Me puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Under the Cherry Moon
Blair Witch
Wizard of Oz

You read People magazine and you're a big fan of "reality" tv shows.
You eat fast food at least twice a week.

The Magnficent Bastard 05-10-2003 01:32 AM

Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 19:30:19 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos,

said :
:
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Caligula, Boogie Nights, and anything with Wakeen Feenicks (how tall is he?).

You are fascinated by shiny objects and bright lights. You've killed a
cat at least once in your life.

Jim Mitchell 05-10-2003 01:42 AM

Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

Hmmmm. I was the first one to post these, so what does that say about
"everyone else"?

Add "Lonesome Dove" to that list. I don't care that it wasn't a theatrical
movie. Freaking beautiful movie.

"Wavy G" wrote in message
I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Jim Mitchell's mom.

Star Wars
Godfather I (and II)
Raiders of the Lost Ark

You like the same movies as everywon else. You lack identity and
originality.