Old 07-10-2003, 04:42 PM
Earl Buchan

Default "One Minute Newsletter" about trees, shrubs, and all things landscaping.

A Special "Fall Greeting" to all
Greenwood Nursery Club Members!

Here is your "One Minute Newsletter" about trees,
shrubs and *all things landscaping*...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
In this issue:

= Direct links to the new "Plant Man" columns,
now published in over 80 newspapers, nationwide.

= Intriguing NEW PLANT AND PRODUCT OFFERINGS! that
you might NOT have considered... but should!
http://www.greenwoodnursery.com/page.cfm/4706

Bonus for ordering before October 31st.
http://www.greenwoodnursery.com/page.cfm/1346

= Can I answer your questions on plants and
landscaping? Scroll down for contact info.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Your online link to "The Plant Man"
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Three of my most recent columns that could
spark some ideas as you plan for Fall planting!

RED-HOT FALL COLORS YOU CAN PLANT NOW. 09-28-03
Fall colors. Depending on where you live and when
you get to read this column, you should be antici-
pating the arrival of one of Nature's most spectacular
times of the year: the turning of the leaves from
green to yellow, gold, pink and deep crimson. It's
time for the onset of Fall colors.
TO READ THE ENTIRE COLUMN, CLICK HE
http://greenwoodnursery.com/page.cfm/10848

FALL WEATHER IS PERFECT FOR PLANTING! 09-21-03
Crisp, cool mornings. Perfect "sleeping weather" at
night. Plant catalogs and landscaping "how to" books
piling up on the coffee table. It must be fall!

Fall is my favorite time of the year for so many
reasons, not just the wonderful weather. This is
that special time of year when we prepare and
plant now, anticipating a wonderful Spring and Summer
a few months in the future.

Let's take a look at four areas pertinent to the season:
pruning, weed control, budgeting and tree selection.
TO READ THE ENTIRE COLUMN, CLICK HE
http://greenwoodnursery.com/page.cfm/10732

BIRDS, BATS, AND BUTTERFLIES:
HOW TO MAKE THEM WELCOME! 09-14-03
Lions and tigers and bears (oh my!)... It's my guess
that you'd agree with Dorothy on this one. There are
some critters you just don't want to invite into your
landscape. Lions, tigers and bears are probably right
at the top of your "keep out" list, closely followed
by some more likely interlopers such as deer and coyotes.

I'll have some ideas for turning away unwanted visitors
in a future column. But today I want to talk about ways
to attract wildlife guests that are both beautiful and
beneficial: birds, bats and butterflies! Sorry about all
those B's!
TO READ THE ENTIRE COLUMN, CLICK HE
http://greenwoodnursery.com/page.cfm/10613

Or if you just want to catch up on some of my previous
Columns, click he http://greenwoodnursery.com/page.cfm/1697

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
NEW PLANT AND PRODUCT OFFERINGS!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

From hardy, easy-to-transplant Elephant Ears

to specially-priced shrubs and trees to the six best
Hostas for today's landscapes and gardens...
The accent is on plants that create an unusual
but spectacular look!

Click here to see for yourself:

http://www.greenwoodnursery.com/page.cfm/4706

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Questions? Comments? Contact Steve!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Do you have a landscaping question I can
answer, personally or in my "Plant Man"
column? Comments or ideas to share? Send
me e-mail at

You are welcome to forward this newsletter
to a friend. If you received it as a forward
and wish to receive your own FREE weekly
subscription (and discounts on purchases)
send me an e-mail at the same address.

Thank you!
Steve Jones
Greenwood Nursery