GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   know anything about this canna? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/45172-know-anything-about-canna.html)

griffon 10-10-2003 08:22 AM

know anything about this canna?

I was wandering around on eBay when I came across this. I googled and
found nothing and so I thought perhaps the seller isn't using the
proper name? If anyone has any information I would appreciate it.
Lovely canna. Tempted to sign up to bid on it, but I would like to
know for certain what it is first.

David Hill 10-10-2003 12:42 PM

know anything about this canna?

No
But I wish it was on UK site
Looks worth going for

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Richard 11-10-2003 02:02 AM

know anything about this canna?

griffon wrote in
:

I was wandering around on eBay when I came across this. I googled and
found nothing and so I thought perhaps the seller isn't using the
proper name? If anyone has any information I would appreciate it.
Lovely canna. Tempted to sign up to bid on it, but I would like to
know for certain what it is first.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7363&category=
20529

My guess is that they meant "Orchid" instead of "Orchard" - well, at least
I haven't seen very many cannas whose flowers I would describe as being
'shaped similar to an orchard'