Old 10-10-2003, 08:22 AM
griffon

Default know anything about this canna?

I was wandering around on eBay when I came across this. I googled and
found nothing and so I thought perhaps the seller isn't using the
proper name? If anyone has any information I would appreciate it.
Lovely canna. Tempted to sign up to bid on it, but I would like to
know for certain what it is first.

Old 10-10-2003, 12:42 PM
David Hill

No
But I wish it was on UK site
Looks worth going for

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 11-10-2003, 02:02 AM
Richard

griffon wrote in
:

I was wandering around on eBay when I came across this. I googled and
found nothing and so I thought perhaps the seller isn't using the
proper name? If anyone has any information I would appreciate it.
Lovely canna. Tempted to sign up to bid on it, but I would like to
know for certain what it is first.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7363&category=
20529

My guess is that they meant "Orchid" instead of "Orchard" - well, at least
I haven't seen very many cannas whose flowers I would describe as being
'shaped similar to an orchard'