GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bulb forcing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/45833-bulb-forcing.html)

gary 21-10-2003 01:32 AM

Bulb forcing

I want to force narcissus bulbs to flower at Christmas time. Is it
possible? When should I bring it in the house?

Thanks

Gary

Burp 22-10-2003 01:32 PM

Bulb forcing

I placed them in some soil and they are growing. Didn't have to chill them
down at all.

Had some from last year that I replanted in a pot. Bought some new ones from
Lowes and planted them and they are growing. I planted them about 6 inches
down like the directions said, watered them and they are now about an inch
tall, i think it has been about two weeks.