Old 21-10-2003, 01:32 AM
gary

Default Bulb forcing

I want to force narcissus bulbs to flower at Christmas time. Is it
possible? When should I bring it in the house?

Thanks

Gary

Old 22-10-2003, 01:32 PM
Burp

I placed them in some soil and they are growing. Didn't have to chill them
down at all.

Had some from last year that I replanted in a pot. Bought some new ones from
Lowes and planted them and they are growing. I planted them about 6 inches
down like the directions said, watered them and they are now about an inch
tall, i think it has been about two weeks.

gary wrote in message
I want to force narcissus bulbs to flower at Christmas time. Is it
possible? When should I bring it in the house?

Thanks

Gary

[IMG] code is On

From BULB to SEED and back to BULB JandK23 Lawns 0 29-04-2005 03:06 PM
Forcing hyacinth bulbs TLR Texas 1 02-01-2004 01:13 PM
How long should I chill bulbs for 'forcing'? Kevin Miller Gardening 2 10-12-2003 02:02 PM
an old bulb forcing faq Kay Lancaster Gardening 0 22-10-2003 11:12 PM
Forcing Many Bulbs indoors MC Gardening 0 26-09-2003 05:42 PM