Old 21-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Rick Mugg

Default winterizing lawn sprinkler system

I live on the East Coast, and want to winterize my irrigation system myself
instead of paying the company $$ to come out and do it. Unfortunately, I
haven't been at home in the past when they winterized, so I have no
knowledge base of what they did. I do own an air compressor, and I know
part of the procedure is to apply compressed air to the lines to blow out
the water.

What I don't know is how much pressure to apply, how to sequence the heads,
etc. Can anyone shed any light? Thanks.