Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-10-2003, 02:22 AM
Romy Beeck

Default had poor garden

I had a bad garden my first year this year.I think my land has to much clay
and rock.So i tilled it up yesterday for next year and i want to dump on a
load of top soil on it this sat. for next year.I heard alot of different
ways to make it better next year.One told me to put leafs down before i put
the top soil on.I'd like more advice if someone could help me. Most things i
read say i need nitrogen,phosphorus, and potassium, So how can i get all of
these three to put on my garden for next year.By the way i'm in wisconsin.
Cold weather is on the way and another month it will be freezing. So please
someone help me out.

thank you