GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Exporting to UK - PhytoSan certs!?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/45918-exporting-uk-phytosan-certs.html)

Jim W 22-10-2003 10:42 AM

Exporting to UK - PhytoSan certs!??

Hi there..

Can anyone point me in the right direction for costs etc of getting a
phytosan certificate for importing a tree sapling from the US to the UK?

Cheers
//
Jim

Pam - gardengal 22-10-2003 05:02 PM

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1g387wf.1sb8ugbtj8mprN%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...
Hi there..

Can anyone point me in the right direction for costs etc of getting a
phytosan certificate for importing a tree sapling from the US to the UK?

Cheers
//
Jim

Hopefully this will help:
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/ppq/pim/ex...ates&forms.htm

pam - gardengal

Jim W 24-10-2003 12:32 PM

Pam - gardengal wrote:

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1g387wf.1sb8ugbtj8mprN%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...
Hi there..

Can anyone point me in the right direction for costs etc of getting a
phytosan certificate for importing a tree sapling from the US to the UK?

Cheers
//
Jim

Hopefully this will help:
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/ppq/pim/ex...ates&forms.htm

pam - gardengal

Thank you for that Pam.. I will take a good look here when I have more
time.. I'm also waiting for a guy from the USDA to get back from
vacation and answer my emails so should know more then!-)

CHeers
//
Jim
North London, England, UK