Old 22-10-2003, 10:42 AM
Jim W

Default Exporting to UK - PhytoSan certs!??

Hi there..

Can anyone point me in the right direction for costs etc of getting a
phytosan certificate for importing a tree sapling from the US to the UK?

Cheers
//
Jim
Old 22-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Pam - gardengal

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1g387wf.1sb8ugbtj8mprN%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...
Hi there..

Can anyone point me in the right direction for costs etc of getting a
phytosan certificate for importing a tree sapling from the US to the UK?

Cheers
//
Jim

Hopefully this will help:
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/ppq/pim/ex...ates&forms.htm

pam - gardengal

Old 24-10-2003, 12:32 PM
Jim W

Pam - gardengal wrote:

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1g387wf.1sb8ugbtj8mprN%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...
Hi there..

Can anyone point me in the right direction for costs etc of getting a
phytosan certificate for importing a tree sapling from the US to the UK?

Cheers
//
Jim

Hopefully this will help:
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/ppq/pim/ex...ates&forms.htm

pam - gardengal

Thank you for that Pam.. I will take a good look here when I have more
time.. I'm also waiting for a guy from the USDA to get back from
vacation and answer my emails so should know more then!-)

CHeers
//
Jim
North London, England, UK