Old 01-11-2003, 04:12 PM
Madgardener

Default just having some minor problems with visuals on newsgroup

I was having problems with seeing alot of posts on the newsgroup, and until
Monday won't be able to really do anything. I am going to Google to see
the archives, and even resubscribed to Xnews in an attempt to see all the
posts. But even Xnews is a bit difficult today. It must be me. Today is
going to be unseasonably warm (Indian Summer!) and I work. But will be
home by 5:30 so I will have a small window of time left in the day. Add
that I don't go in tomorrow until three (well I leave at 2 to give myself
plenty of time for occurances) it will give me more time to get some things
done.......like pick up those 200 walnuts at the back of the house, plant
the Itea, burning bushes down in the woods and move the rhod and plant the
red one with it. Water the trees that I planted deep and hope they're not
dead (I won't know until next spring)and put in some bulbs. I might run
outa time tomorrow, but I have Monday off and it seems the warm weather is
going to hold for the next six days with highs in the low
80's.........Since I have Monday I will find out what the posting problem
is and get it taken care of on my end. With these things done outside, I
will surely have a post of my own to share with you. (I started one, but
it was long on the critter end, I need to retweek it a bit for the
politikally correct newsgroup peoples g Can ya believe it? It's

talk to ya'll later,
madgardener up on the ridge, back in fairy holler, overlooking a textured
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36